Friday, September 12, 2008

nintendo.about.com, your site for ... oh, just go there already

Shortly after getting dumped by the Times I got accepted as the new "guide" for nintendo.about.com. This involved a lot of prep time during which I worked without pay, but now the site is live and I get paid per page view so go there and click on all the in-site links (i.e., don't bother with links that have a little icon of a piece of paper with a blue dot on it; they go to other sites).

It would also be nice if you'd actually read the stuff I wrote, but that's just my ego talking. The part of me that needs to make some money just wants you to click on stuff. Click click! Then go back tomorrow and click some more. And tell all your friends to go a clicking.

And wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment